Friday, June 27, 2014

Hello From ~~~Nancy Tech Friend! Hydration! Colloidal Silver!

Hello from ~~~Nancy Tech Friend




Hydration is one major key in our health; preventing and reversing disease! ~~~Nancy



Colloidal Silver, My Story | "In 2006, I had a recollection from when I was 'table-high' about 4-5 years old, I was visiting at my best friend's house - in her basement. I remembered the sight of (an 80 + year old man) her Italian descent Grandfather, reaching in his pocket, pulling out a coin and flipping the coin into a coffee cup that was on the table in front of him. I wondered why that would have been..."
Colloidal Silver, Information | "Most importantly, when I tried it, it worked like a charm. I drank several ounces, put several drops in each of my eyes and ears at bedtime (many infections enter the body at the eyes and ears) and used the spray pump to spray some colloidal silver into my throat while inhaling deeply at the same time in order to get the micro-particle silver solution down into my lungs (kinda like a makeshift nebulizer)..."






Daily Readings From Jesus Calling



Google+