Thursday, July 17, 2014

Anniversary Of The Loss Of A Loved One

General Index | Health Conditions | Cancer Topics



My Rosary For The Anniversary Of The Death Of My Loved One ~~~Nancy



Your Health And Tech Friend Magazine


Your Health And Food Friend | Your Health And Water Friend | Cover Page | It's All"In The Blog"!



nancy konciljagurish


Hello! Today is the 12th anniversary date of the loss of a loved one in my family. For us; we say a rosary on the birth date and the death date of the people we love who have passed on. After this blog post I will commence with my rosary. I believe in prayer, and I believe in praying for the people in my life who have passed on. God bless everyone who reads this post, and God bless the people that you love. Sincerely, ~~~Mrs. Nancy Gurish

Prayer on the Anniversary of a Deceased Person



O Lord, the God of mercies, grant unto the souls of Thy servants the anniversary day of whose burial we are keeping, a place of solace, of peaceful rest, of glorious light. Through Christ our Lord, Amen.




General Index | Index | Internet Highway | Emotional Health Pathway | Computer Technology | | Home School Hallway | Spiritual Health Walkway | Website Design Hub | Living, Arts, Entertainment | Site Map | Home