Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cancer | My Weapons | MMS2, MMS1 And More, AND - God! ~~~Nancy

Master Mineral Solution Two! MMS2 Capsules, What Are They? ~~~Nancy



General Index | Cancer Topics | Conditions Topics | ~~~Nancy's Videos!


Miracle Mineral Solution 2 | Master Mineral Solution 2



It is my opinion that the medical world would never admit that prayer could cure a disease; one day at a time. But, if it is doing it for one 'medically accepted' disease; why not another? I don't believe that God has any boundaries, or exemptions. In the bible, it never states 'ask Me for ... but, never for that.' God always says, 'Anything you ask for in My name I will give you'. He told us to 'heal', as His disciples. Hey, I'm using prayer for my cancer; and the tools that God put on earth...." ... finish this below ...


Donations to The Cleveland Courage Fund for Gina, Michelle and Amanda of Cleveland Ohio. Please help them to recover, with prayers, and donations if you are able.
Thank you! ~~~Nancy



Just below is one of my videos describing how to make MMS2 capsules. I've got some updates to give you; very soon I will make a new video. The type of capsule that you use to make these is most important. It makes them quite easier to take, if you buy capsules that are a well made, quality product they go down much better. I've discovered this first hand. ~~~Nancy P.S. This video and this blog are not intended as medical advice! I use MMS1 and MMS2: but I do not recommend it's use to you!









Lately I have been taking MMS2 quite regularly, probably at least 2 per day; I believe soon I'll increase to 3 per day. I have melanoma skin cancer and am using MMS1 and MMS2 to stay on top of the game.


Something I've realized just yesterday with the help of a friend. I've added prayer to my skin cancer protocol. I have found so much help from prayer in my life; especially in the past 25 years I've had specific help, for an addiction that I've 'been relieved of' one day at a time. So, I finally realized, hey - why not? Alcoholism is an incurable disease; classified as a disease by the American Medical Association. They - the medical community finally threw their hands up in the air and said that alcoholics are not treatable; they have no help for us, we are a drain on their time and cause nothing but heartache, watching us destroy our lives. But! It seems a certain 12 step program has quite a very good success rate.

Success rate with an incurable disease

, hmmm. Possibly something to consider. If a person can use twelve steps and a higher power on one incurable disease; than why not on another? Except that the AMA has not 'thrown up their hands' with cancer -

YET

. Will they ever admit defeat? After how many die of their 'treatment'? Well, I can admit they are cancer-cure 'drop-outs', and that they have been defeated in the cancer arena; and I can choose my own weapon(s). So, my choice: asking a Higher Power, for help to stay healthy; one day at a time. Ask in the morning, just like I do for drinking alcohol; and then, thank Him at night. (My Higher Power is God). So, if I have an unexpected successful 'cure' one day at a time for one incurable disease; maybe I'm on to something. We shall see! ~~~Nancy P.S. I have a very powerful Higher Power! And I always say, "don't put limits on your Higher Power". You see, it is called a Higher Power; so that - anyone can choose their own conception of 'God'. Mine is Jesus. Yours can be whatever you like.


It is my opinion that the medical world would never admit that prayer could cure a disease; one day at a time. But, if it is doing it for one 'medically accepted' disease; why not another? I don't believe that God has any boundaries, or exemptions. In the Bible, it never states 'ask Me for ... but, never for that.' God always says, 'Anything you ask for in My name I will give you'. He told us to 'heal', as His disciples. Hey, I'm using prayer for my cancer; and the tools that God put on earth. MMS 2 capsules are filled with a product that comes from God's green earth; calcium hypochlorite. And, everything that My Creator made for my body: He put on this earth for me! I believe that God likes to be asked for help: so, that is exactly what I have begun to do. One day at a time, I am asking God (my Higher Power) to help me to stay healthy for, Today! And - at night, I will thank Him. Sometimes, and I believe it is quite often: the most simplest things are things that really work. So, people tend, not to believe them. Why? Because they are too simple.




Website Building And Design | Devotional Doorway | Emotional Health | Spiritual Health