Monday, October 20, 2014

Beautiful Fall Weather | My Day Today! ~~~Nancy

Website Building And Design | Devotional Doorway | Emotional Health | Spiritual Health


Hi! Working With Family | Beautiful Fall Weather | My Day Today! ~~~Nancy



It was raining out this evening - and drizzled during the day. It's been beautiful fall weather, though - here in Cleveland, Ohio. We have fantastic seasons here! I really love each of the four seasons. It was even very cold yesterday and it just smelled so fresh and clean in the air. It was exhilarating.



General Index | Cancer Topics | Conditions Topics | ~~~Nancy's Blog! | ~~~Nancy's Videos!





Donations to The Cleveland Courage Fund for Gina, Michelle and Amanda of Cleveland Ohio. Please help them to recover, with prayers, and donations if you are able.
Thank you! ~~~Nancy




Hi Blog! This is Nancy. I've been away for a few days; but I've been doing something with family and family has to come first - if it is possible to be done. So, I've missed you. I've worked on some videos... I've answered / responded to comments. People are really nice on YouTube. There are some kooks! But that is not all that frequent.





Earlier today I was out and took my laptop with me to work. At that 'session' - I work in sessions; at that time I watched some videos of a friend - I was going to post a video of his and promote his work; however even though I think he is a nice person - (I just re-listened to one of his video) and he swears pretty much a lot. And I don't want to promote that. In my opinion, people will go farther without the use of profanity on YouTube; longer into the future. It might be funny on a younger person, but as they age - where will it take them? It won't be so cute then.



I also looked at another 'friend' on YouTube: Jason Wiser. He hosts
"A Live event series that helps your business get on track and stay on track one expert at a time. We will be discussing every aspect of running a business online. We will discuss everything from strategy planning, building ..."
This is the tag line to one of his videos... His series called On Track Tips. I love that series and have watch a few. He did a Hang Out On Air with a woman named Cynthia Sanchez

, she knows everything about growing your business using the social media network Pinterest. If you are in business online; or off-line - you can use his On Track Tips for help in growing the business using social media. There really is a lot to learn about it!






It was raining out this evening - and drizzled during the day. It's been beautiful fall weather, though - here in Cleveland, Ohio. We have fantastic seasons here! I really love each of the four seasons. It was even very cold yesterday and it just smelled so fresh and clean in the air. It was exhilarating.

Well enough rambling from me. Hope each of you reading this post has a great day; wherever you are in your day! Bye for now! ~~~Nancy


I'll get back and post as soon as I possibly can! Miss you all! ~~~Nancy




Preface | Note From The Editor | Cover Page | Front Page | Front Page Two | Front Door | Portico | First Floor | Side Door | Sources And Citations | Gratitude | Appreciation | Public Service Announcements | Site Map

| Permissions | Disclaimer |Medical Disclaimer | Site Map