Monday, October 13, 2014

Letting Go And Letting God Is Easier Said Than Done! ~~~Nancy

General Index | Cancer Topics | Conditions Topics | ~~~Nancy's Blog! | ~~~Nancy's Videos!





Donations to The Cleveland Courage Fund for Gina, Michelle and Amanda of Cleveland Ohio. Please help them to recover, with prayers, and donations if you are able.
Thank you! ~~~Nancy




  ~~~Nancy's YouTube Videos - General Index

IMG


"...Ya know what? I believe that I actually have depression right now; sometimes, I just don't know. Not the clinical type, I'm not in bed all day. But there is just a sadness that I have that I don't seem to be able to shake. It doesn't last all day though. ~~~Nancy




Hi Everybody! Well that doesn't sound like a pretty subject at all! Does it? There has been a lot going on; and it's just not easy these days. It's not my usual complaint of website work; and people not understanding. It's something else. I can't talk about it here. It involves family, so - it's not for me to post.


All things pass - this I know. It just isn't fun going through these kinds of times. I keep doing what I know to do; let it - 'whatever it is' - go, one day at a time. One minute at a time.



You can't change people. That is for sure. What

we can change is our attitude. And, that is under my control.



I will keep trying. Trying to let go. My motto is "Let Go and Let God". But, it is always easier for me to say - than to do.


Bye! ~~~Nancy






Preface | Note From The Editor | Cover Page | Front Page | Front Page Two | Front Door | Portico | First Floor | Side Door | Sources And Citations | Gratitude | Appreciation | Public Service Announcements | Site Map

| Permissions | Disclaimer |Medical Disclaimer | Site Map