Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Lot Of Changes | Adjustments | Helping Our Parents! ~~~Nancy

Change Isn't Easy | Lifestyle Changes | Parent Moving In ~~~Nancy

Your Health And Tech Friend

An Internet Magazine


IMG

Yes, I've been hiding this from my YouTube audience - and I know that it's probably shown. I haven't been able to work as 'full time' as I used to; and maybe I've seemed more distant. And, my Fun Friday's have suffered. In this last Fun Friday I wrote in the description that on some Fridays - I have had the blues... or I wasn't feeling really up to making jokes. This is what has been going on. Changes. Changes. Adjustments. I feel as if I will have a permanent furl in my brows. I'm tired is what it is!


To donate to Gina, Amanda, and Michelle...   Cleveland, OH USA

The Cleveland Courage Fund explained.




I feel like I am a 'depressant'. There has been what seems to me - a lot of whining going on in my blog. So much so that I haven't wanted to blog. What has happened these past weeks and months is that my mom has moved into our home. She moved in on October 12 - and I am very, very happy that she has. She has been through so much difficulty in her time. I'm grateful that we can be a part of her life right now. But things are never that simple, are they?



When you are in the 'public' as I am - on YouTube - you are hesitant to talk about private matters; so, I've been keeping this to myself. However on YouTube - we make many friends, and when a friend is going through something difficult - or has something 'going on' - the other friends can usually tell that something is up. And, something is 'definitely up' in my area of the world.



No matter how much you might wish things to be 'one way' - or to happen in 'another way', it doesn't mean it is going to go that way. It has been a blessing to have my mom at our home; but having changes going on is never an easy thing. Nothing this big happens without rocky times. Blending families - or changing living arrangements doesn't come without some difficulty. Every person experiences something different, but each person is having to adjust to a new life circumstance.



From what I've read there are 'millions' of us doing this - helping our ageing parent(s). And, millions more each day. So, I'm not alone. We are not alone. I do not live by myself. Everyone in the house has their own tale to tell in this. (Even Pearl! She's got a 'tail to tell'!) [See Pearl's video!] Even Pearl is affected - she is getting in trouble 'walking into a walker' --- our home is not a very large one; and she likes to know what is going on. Poor Pearl. She's gotten hollered at now and then. I give her extra pets and hugs. She felt neglected for awhile - she wasn't getting her morning walk for awhile.







Yes, I've been hiding this from my YouTube audience - and I know that it's probably shown. I haven't been able to work as 'full time' as I used to; and maybe I've seemed more distant. And, my Fun Friday's have suffered. In this last Fun Friday I wrote in the description that on some Fridays - I have had the blues... or I wasn't feeling really up to making jokes. This is what has been going on. Changes. Changes. Adjustments. I feel as if I will have a permanent furl in my brows. I'm tired is what it is!



Gladly - I am able to say we are each doing pretty well under the circumstances. But I can't say that I've been jumping for joy. I'm tired! More clothes to wash, food to buy, cooking that I wouldn't normally do. And trying to work late and get up early. I'm wearing myself out... But... Prayer is my constant thing - I talk about using prayer a lot, so I'd better just keep praying - and, as a matter of fact; I'll ask all of you for prayers. Each morning I ask God to bless my viewers at YouTube. God knows who you are. And, when we contact one another, in comments - or on email, then I have your name and I can ask specifically for prayers for you. So, please pray for me! I've slipped behind in taking colloidal silver too - so, in the past weeks I've had a cold and now ... (continued below)
The video below describes how I treated for 'coughs' in our house. The liquid minerals - sulfur and copper came to our rescue one particular night! Thank you God for these healing minerals! ~~~Nancy




(continued from above ...) I've got a flu! I'm using Miracle Mineral Solution for it. I believe it is from doing for so many - and you put yourself last; but, live and learn on that one huh? And, on that note - as it is going on 11:00 p.m. - I still want to publish this post and upload my Fun Friday #53. It is the first video in the second year of Fun Friday's -- and on October 16th I celebrated my second anniversary on YouTube! Yeaaa! Goodnight to you all! ~~~Nancy



Index | Health Topics | Cancer Topics | Technology Topics



'Tech Friend' Topics | 'Food Friend' Topics | 'Water Friend' Index

'Tech Friend' Videos! You Tube Channel

Our Cover Page

| Who's Who? U.S.A. And Beyond