Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Beautiful Tree ~ Japanese Maple! Reddish Leaves! ~~~Nancy

A Note To Say Hi! ~~~Nancy

Website Building And Design | Devotional Doorway | Emotional Health | Spiritual Health | Twitter!


IMG


Hi Everyone!

Well, it's ... Tuesday evening. Been working all day - now I'm editing my Moment's Video Day Ten. My laptop is on my lap and I'm working in my red 'easy chair'. It's a Lazyboy recliner chair - isn't very comfortable when you're using a laptop, it's not meant for that.


When I don't get videos up to my YouTube channel - I feel disconnected from everyone at YouTube and at Google Plus. So I thought that I'd send up a Blogger post really quickly.









Isn't this tree gorgeous! A Japanese Maple! ~~~Nancy P.S. I'll talk more about that picture another day - it was from my most recent vacation!

In this coming Moment's Vlog I begin for the first time - talking about Sara. Actually I believe I've posted a Blogger post on Sara, yes - I remember posting the pictures. It is still not easy to talk about Sara. Not without losing it. I loved my Sara - our Golden Retreiver and Collie mix my baby girl.

We lost Sara last March 2015. It was the most difficult day in a very long time.

Well, I'm here to say hello - and to tell each of you to have a good evening - or morning - where ever you are in your day! Blessings to you all!


~~~Nancy



My 'Moment's Video Journal' | General Index | Cancer Topics | Conditions Topics | ~~~Nancy's Videos!










Donations to The Cleveland Courage Fund for Gina, Michelle and Amanda of Cleveland Ohio. Please help them to recover, with prayers, and donations if you are able.

Thank you! ~~~Nancy