Saturday, June 18, 2016

A Sad Little Plant Is 'My' New Plant! We'll Give It A Go! ~~~Nancy

Today somebody gave me a plant!


Below is the plant that was given me today - and it is a real gift! It's been several, many years since I've owned plants (except for my old jade plant that is). In the past six years my life was changed around a lot. Plants weren't in the cards for me.
But it looks like a page has been turned for me. Maybe I'm ready for a plant again. I became willing to give it a chance. It's a sad little plant right now (someone had thrown it into a garbage can; and someone else fetched it out of there, and it was offered to me. I took it!

We'll give it a go! I'll keep you updated as to how it goes.

~~~Nancy

Start Here!





General Index | Health Conditions | Cancer Topics



nancy koncilja gurish, editor